A little escape




I write to you now, humbly, and carefully. I wish I could tell you that I had the strength to take myself out of despair. I did not. I still do not. However, in the darkest moment of my life, after the dust has settled, I realized that I only had one choice - I had to get up from my place of mourning and trust in God to lead me into a new horizon.

I write today to those who may be in the dark place of despair. I know what you are going through. In the past year, I have watched all my dreams that I worked towards fade into history. Yet, at the same time, I have missed some of the actual blessings that were going on in my life. A few weeks ago, I graduated - it meant nothing to me because I was too blinded by the darkness of my own fears and doubt. No one knew.

As I close this, I write the final thought:

Yes, the task of letting go is just as hard as the initial heartache,
 but in the end, 
I am hoping that it will be worth it